Natural and home remedies can relieve the body from various types of pain and make you feel much better. If the problem you have is not so serious and there is no need to consult with professional doctors you can rely on natural remedies. Read which are the best natural solutions for the most common health issues.
Natural Solutions for 10 Common Health Issues
Check out these alternatives for safe and effective treatment for various common health issues.
1. Pain in the back
- Treatment With Hot And Cold Compress: Put alternately hot and cold compresses about 20 minutes. For the hot therapy, you can use a warm bottle of water, and for the cold therapy, you can use a bag of ice wrapped in a cloth.
- Massage With Alcohol: Sprinkle a little alcohol on the back and gentle massage the part of the back that is hurting you.
- When Getting out of Bed: Firs you need to lay on one side of the body first, and after that lower your feet on the floor. This position will decrease the pain in the back and prevent excess pressure on the lower part of your body.
2. One of The Most Common Health Issues are Headaches
- Mint Tea: Mint tea works very relaxing and helps in relieving headache. Chamomile tea can also relieve pain and discomfort in the body.
- Cold Compresses: Lie down and put cold compresses for about 15 minutes on your painful spots.
- Garlic and Honey: Grind a clove of garlic and mix it with a tablespoon of honey. This recipe reactivates certain parts of the brain and makes the pain go away.
3. Stuffy Nose
- Steam Treatment: Boil water in a large bowl until it begins to emit steam. Then, keep the head above the bowl, cover with a towel and inhale the vapor.
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey: Mix one cup hot water with 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of honey. Leave this mixture to cold down and drink it.
- Cinnamon, Bay Leaf and Sage: Soak this herb in warm water for 5-10 minutes. This strong beautiful aroma will unclog your nose.
4. Dermatitis Problems
- Treatment with Thyme: Put a bunch of thyme in water and boil this mixture. Leave it to cool down and place the herbal infusion on your irritate skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: Sprinkle a few drops of tea tree oil and apply it on the affected areas.
- Oatmeal: Soak 500 grams oats with 1 liter of water and boil for a few minutes, stirring constantly. Leave to cool down, make a compress and place it on the affected area.
5. Constipation Problems
- Cooked Apples: Consumption of apples without peel will help you with your digestion issues.
- Orange Juice and Kiwi: By drinking this juice on an empty stomach you will stimulate digestion and you will faster solve the problem of constipation.
- Oats: Organic oats mixed with water and lemon can also help you with this problem.
6. Migraine Issues
- Banana Peel: Sprinkle a little alcohol over the banana peel and place it on the face for 30 minutes. Banana peels will absorb toxins and reduce the headache naturally.
- Caffeine: A cup of strong black coffee without sugar relieves a migraine.
- Hot and Cold Compresses: Try to relax in a dark room. Put alternate hot and cold compresses to the forehead for about 10 minutes. This way you will relax the muscles of the head and you will improve your blood circulation.
7. Indigestion, Abdominal pain, and Discomfort
- Cinnamon, Anise, Basil and Mint: Put one tablespoon of all ingredients in ½ liter of water and cook for 10 minutes. Drink one cup, every half an hour and you will forget about the discomfort in your stomach.
- Lemon Juice and Baking Soda: This medicine in a natural way will help you to get rid of stomach discomfort. Mix one tablespoon of baking soda, a little lemon juice and half a cup of water. Drink slowly, and you will feel how this common health issues will disappear.
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile helps in the relaxation of the abdominal muscles and reduces pain.
8. Acne Issues
- Oats, Yogurt, and Orange peel: Place orange peel in a bowl with water and allow to stand for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Then cut the orange peel into pieces and return it to the pot. Add 3 tablespoons of oats and 2 tablespoons of yogurt. Apply the mixture to a clean face and leave for 5 minutes, then rinse.
- Honey and Cinnamon: Make a homemade face mask of these 2 ingredients and apply it to the places where you have acne.
- Lemon Tea: Mix water with lemon zest and cook it for 3-5 minutes. Drink the tea 2 times a day to detoxify your skin.
9. Colds, Coughs, and Flu
- Syrup of Honey and Lemon: Mix 2 cups of lemon juice and 7 tablespoons of honey. Boil the mixture for about an hour and a half. Allow to cool and drink 2 tablespoons of syrup every hour during the first day. The second day, drink 1 tablespoon every 3 hours.
- Cup of Hot Soup: When you have the flu, it is recommended to drink a cup of hot soup every day. It will help you to reduce pain in the throat and to relieve flu symptoms.
- Orange Juice: Daily drinking orange juice with breakfast is a great way to reduce the chances of colds and flu.
10. Hair Loss
- Garlic, Onion, and Lemon Treatment: Apply fresh juice of garlic and onions directly on the scalp. After 20 minutes rinse your hair with lemon juice to get rid of unpleasant odors.
- Carrot and Coconut Milk: Mix carrot and coconut milk and apply this mixture on the hair. This will make your hair to remain healthy and strong.
- Beetroot: Place a few roots of beet to boil for 10 minutes. Cool the water and apply the mixture on the scalp. You can repeat this procedure 2-3 times a week.