The food you eat and the activities you do through the day are reflecting on your skin. Every part of your body need special care, your eyes need proper washing and sunglasses to keep you able to see the colors of life. Your ears need proper cleanliness to hear properly and your muscles need proper exercise to keep them working for a long period of time. So, why so many times skin is ignored, when even you don’t need that much effort to keep it healthy.
Best foods for healthy and young skin
There are so many foods that are necessary for healthy and glowing skin. You can make your skin younger just by eating these foods below.
- Proteins: They are very much necessary for the skin, the intake of amino acids can fulfill your requirement of the proteins.
- Apples: Apple contains antioxidants that can protect you against the sunburn.
- Whole Grains: Whole grains are rich in vitamin B which helps in rehydrating and revitalizing skin.
- Dark Chocolates: The intake of chocolates gives you antioxidants that keep your skin away from roughness and also gives you protection against sunburn.
- Carrots: Contain vitamin A which prevents the overproduction of skin cells, and prevents you from skin cancer.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds contain zinc that prevents your skin from clogged pores and it also helps you by giving you protection against oily skin.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are rich in vitamin C they keep your skin fresh and also keeps you away from skin cancer.
- Sunflower Seeds: Sunflower skin contains selenium and vitamin E that keep your skin tight and smooth.
- Coconut Oil: The usage of coconut oil gives protection against different kinds of bacteria’s that are not good for skin health and it also gives protection against the sun.
- Olive Oil: The use of olive oil keeps your skin flexible as it contains Omega 6.
- Spinach: Spinach contains Vitamin K, A, and B and this rich supply of vitamins will ensure the blood circulation and will give you protection against skin cancer and it also increase the oxygen supply to the skin cells.
- Peppers: They contain Vitamin C which gives freshness to your skin and also gives you protection against sunburn.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is the great source of hydration and lycopene.
- Tomatoes: They are the richest source of antioxidants, they eliminate the skin-aging factors from your skin and they also help in enhancing the glow of the skin.
- Chia Seeds: Chia seeds are rich in Omega 3 and the intake of these seeds eliminate the skin aging radicals and wrinkles. They also keep the skin hydrated.
- Almonds: They contain vitamin E which is very important antioxidant and it also protects the skin against skin cancer.
You need to consider more about what you are eating. You need to avoid smoking and increased exposure to the sun. These things make the skin to age faster and damage it.