The breakfast of bananas, oats, porridge and all other starch resistant foods can accelerate your metabolism in the morning. These energy-rich foods not only gives you desired nutrients but also they help your body to consume more and more fats for energy.
Start your healthy day without fats with these meals
- You can make Maple Yogurt with Blueberry Oat Pancakes by blending together some blueberries with low-fat yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, eggs, oats, cottage cheese and cooking spray. This food in the morning will give you starch resistant of 4.6 g.
- Or you can start your day by adding Almond Butter and Bananas on your toast, this food will give you around 280 calories and starch resistance of 5.6 g.
- If you can have bananas, sunflower seeds and breakfast barley in the morning along with honey and water than this food can give you around 410 calories and starch resistance of 7.6 g.
There are some other options that can give you equal energy but in short span of time
- You can have 310 calories by just having Granola parfait with Panera Bread Strawberry.
- You will consume 300 calories just by eating Wheat English Muffin with a cheese sandwich on it along with Dunkin’ Donuts Ham and white egg.
- Or 250 calories can be earned by just having Jamba Juice Cold buster Smoothie.
There are some other options that should be in your kitchen to give you early and quick energy boost in the morning. You can use bananas to make a tummy-flattening smoothie for breakfast.
Combine ½ cup fat-free plain yogurt, ½ cup fat-free milk, 2 Tbsp creamy natural peanut butter, ½ banana and 1 Tbsp honey in a blender. Process until the mixture gets smooth. If you want you can add ice cubes. After that pour it into a glass and serve.
If you can choose a Banana with a tinge of green you can have 12.5 grams of starch resistance as compared to 4.7 grams that you will get from the apt one.